- 1 box extra-moist chocolate cake (vegetable oil, eggs)
- 1 can pre-made white whipped frosting
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- Make 1 box of extra moist chocolate cake as cupcakes. Let cupcakes cool completely.
- Fill a pastry bag with white whipped frosting, fill cupcake centers with icing by dipping frosting tip into the top center of each cupcake and squeezing (for longer than you’d think).
- Heat cream in a small saucepan over medium heat. Place chocolate and corn syrup in a small bowl. Pour hot cream over chocolate mixture, and stir until smooth. Use immediately.
- Take each cupcake and turn it upsidedown into bowl of chocolate icing. Do the entire batch twice. Let frosting completely set (about 30 mins.)
- With a small frosting tip, ice each cupcake with small Ho Ho set of curly-qs.