- 1 lb. new or fingerling potatoes
- ¼ c. fresh basil
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Cut potatoes into 6-8 wedges each. (Optional: cut further into triangles.)
- In a large bowl combine basil, oregano, oil, salt & pepper. Add potatoes and toss to combine.
- Place potatoes on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 mins until tender & golden.
- Sub rosemary for basil & oregano.
- Sub sweet potatoes for regular potatoes. Season with crushed red pepper flakes, salt & a pinch of nutmeg.